Tuesday 3 August 2010

Now in Perpignan

Finished the GR10 on Saturday at Banyuls. The hotel I stayed in was very jaded so headed up to Argeles Sur Mer but could only get one night at the hotel I found. Had a magnificent meal with ten others who I'd kept company with for the last four days at another hotel in Banyuls. As the weather was not beach weather yesterday I came up to Perpignan to spend the day shopping (and dodging the thunderstorms). Now in the mediatheque (don't call them libraries-bibliotheques anymore) before a nice lunch and then 13:30 TGV to Paris.
Back home tomorrow tea-time alll being well. Then a lot of writing up and 900 photos to sort.

4 comments:

  1. Gordon. Wonderful photos on Ed's blog. It must have been the experience of a lifetime. I am full of admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John.
    I manages to get a couple of shots of birds - the ornithological type. Once I've seen if they are worth posting i let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danièle et Jean Noël te saluent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nous sommes désolés de ne pas t'avoir vu à l'hôtel avant notre départ le dimanche .
    Nous attendons avec impatience de lire ton blog et de voir tes photos .
    Nous sommes rentrés en Bretagne le 3 août: beaucoup de travail dans le jardin!!
    Daniéle et Jean Noël

    ReplyDelete