Thursday 26 August 2010

Missing email addresses

I have either mislaid or mistakenly disposed of notes of some email addresses.

I have some photos of them that I would like to forward to fellow walkers from my GR10.

So if you happen to look at my blog and wonder where are the photos that I promised please let my have your email address again (email to gordon at(@) soulfulhorwich.org.uk

From the first two weeks :
Alexandre, Sophie & Sylvain (any one of you)
Gerard and Jacques (should be in my mail client but isn't)
Yannik and Josephine from Toulouse
Jeangüe & Brad (from Perth, WA)
Ryan & Fabrice, from the US (don't think I have a photo but if you want to get in touch)

from Germ : Marc

From Bouillouse Refuge :
Katrina from Lyon/Paris (if you've now moved)
George from near Prague/Praha

Anyone else that I've missed

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gordon

    It is Jean Guy from Australia, I have send you an e-mail which bounced back, so the address on your blog isn't right....Can you e-mail me on jboul@iinet.net.au and we will take it from there

    Jean Guy

    ReplyDelete