Saturday 12 June 2010

Paris, Saturday Morning

An hour to spare and free internet access in the hotel so may as well add a short post. Arriving in Paris yesterday evening it was very hot and the metro was extremely busy. This morning it is raining with storms forecasted. Hopefully by the time I get off the train in Hendaye the worst will have gone past - I am camping tonight.
I will also need to buy a new gas canister as they don't allow them on Eurostar so it got confiscated - or rather they dont allow them, going out of UK - told by the officials I'll have no problem bringing one back in! Madness!

Many thanks to Terry for sorting out my last minute problem yesterday morning.

If anyone is going to come out and walk part with me, send a text to 07787 948671.

No comments:

Post a Comment