Thursday 1 April 2010

Week 21 - a lighter week

I've been a bit busy sorting out my course so no walks, just a couple of runs - my usual circuit over Winter Hill to Belmont and back. I was little bit slower, probably due to strong winds on the top but still happy enough.
On Saturday I enjoyed 13 miles with the wfdbwgua group - a good turnout - seven of us and a flat coat retriever. This folowed the previous evenings Quarterly Dooo where we celebrated JtE's 75th. He's quite amazing - most of you reading this, unless you are seasoned runners, would not be able to outsprint him after a couple of hours on the fells - I can't. Mind you he was Northern V60 400 metres champion 15 years ago. More pics and write-up at wfdbwgua .



So total for the week was only 25 miles and 3200 ft of ascent but as I'd almost reached my monthly target before the week started, happy enough with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment