Sunday 7 November 2010

Part 1 of ebook now out for feedback

I've now completed putting together part 1 (Pays Basque) and part 2 (Pyrenees Central - Arrens-Marsous to Bagnères de Luchon).
I've sent Part 1 to a few selected people for a bit of feedback and will send out part 2 later today.
With a bit of luck I may finish lining up all the photos and proofreading part 3 (Ariège) today and Part 4 (Pyrenees Orientales) during the week.

If you want me to send you a copy, please post up a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gordan,
    I'm going to thru hike GR10 next yr, I'd love to read your account as many online versions are frustratingly short,
    I want to know the ins and outs as there's alot to be said for piece of mind especially as I'm soloing it I want to absorb as much info as possible!
    Hope this finds you well,
    Regards Paul S
    (peractopaulo@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete